***PLEASE VISIT THE ADVISORY TAB FOR BOILED WATER INFORMATION***
City of Kenova Municipal Building
1501 Pine Street
Kenova, WV 25507
Phone (304) 453-2206
Fax (304) 908-1126
The Kenova Municipal Court is responsible for adjudicating criminal misdemeanor offenses involving city ordinance. This includes traffic offenses and property crimes involving $1,000 or less.
The Clerk of Court's Office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Clerk of Court's Office is closed during city-observed holidays.
Payments for fines may be paid in person with cash, money order, certified check or credit card. No personal checks will be accepted. You may also pay online by visiting www.KenovaTix.com.
· No hats
· No halter tops, tank tops or “muscle” shirts
· No ripped or torn clothing
· No see-through clothes
· No pajama-type clothing, slippers or workout gear
· No heavily soiled work clothing
· No clothing with obscene words or images
· No shorts or skirts that are shorter than mid-thigh length.
Held Each Monday at 6:00 p.m.
Held the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.